Winds light and variable. A few clouds from time to time. High 44F. Washington Weather Forecasts. A few showers developing later in the day. Low 44F. Use escape to clear. Overcast with showers at times. High around 55F. A mostly clear sky. Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Chance of rain 70%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. star. (ºF) Humidity (%) Wind (mph) Pressure (in) Washington, Warren Field Airport: 16:15: Fair: 53: 22: 30: W 10 G 18: 30.19 Here Are Your Chances, Driver Tells of Being in Deadly 66-Car Pileup, Not Amused: Bulldog Can't Move in Gail's Deep Snow, The 100 Most Impactful Photos That Appeared on weather.com in 2020, Deadly Winter Storm Causes Floods, Avalanches in Europe (PHOTOS), What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Average Weather in Washington North Carolina, United States. Chance of rain 50%. Current conditions on the summit of Mount Washington and a vertical temperature profile of Mount Washington as recorded by Mount Washington Observatory, 24-hour weather stats and almanac data, as well as regional radar, satellite and forecast maps from the National Weather Service Winds light and variable. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. Last updated today at 13:04. Weather warnings issued. Winds light and variable. Ice? Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. WASHINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA (NC) 27889 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Overcast with rain showers at times. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Chance of rain 30%. Washington, NC . West wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph. Low near 40F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Washington, NC - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. High around 50F. Winds light and variable. High 64F. Monthly averages Washington Longitude: -77.0522, Latitude: 35.5466 Average weather Washington, NC - 27889. High 56F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Chance of precipitation is 30%. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. 46 F Pitt-Greenville Airport Station | Report. Low 26F. Washington, NC average temperature is 61.2F, which ranked #220 in North Carolina. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Washington, North Carolina to help plan your day High 46F. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Washington, North Carolina Chance of precipitation is 40%. 5 pm. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 40%. A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. Want to know what the weather is now? Rain? Chance of rain 40%. Historical Washington weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Low 33F. Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. 35.55 °N, 77.05 °W Washington, NC Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Low 32F. PGV Terminal Area Forecast (no data for OCW) Date Time (EST) Flight Rules Wind Dir. Weather Forecast In Detail: Forecast Issued: 931 PM EST Mon Dec 14 2020: Overnight...Mostly clear.Cooler with lows in the lower 30s. Just one last day of pleasant weather before a series of storms impacts the region next week. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals Low 28F. A few clouds from time to time. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Cloudy. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Forecast - Washington (NC) Day by day forecast. Low 39F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Washington, NC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Today’s and tonight’s Washington, NC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 70 F Washington Historic District Station | Report. Chance of rain 40%. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Partly cloudy skies early. High 57F. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Low 36F. Partly cloudy skies. Get the monthly weather forecast for Washington, NC, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. The first option will be automatically selected. Periods of rain. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. A major winter storm is expected to significantly impact much of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Wednesday into Thursday. (ºF) Dewpt. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Low 37F. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. A mostly clear sky. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Washington, North Carolina including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Partly cloudy skies. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Washington (NC) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 30%. Winds light and variable. Quick access to active weather alerts throughout Washington, NC from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Snow? Chance of rain 30%. High 49F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds light and variable. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 35°F to 89°F and is rarely below 22°F or above 96°F. Low 39F. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 53F. The most uncomfortably humid months are July, August and June. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Major Winter Storm Expected To Impact the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast . Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! as of 5:00 pm EST. 37 °F A chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Plentiful sunshine. 2 AM PST. Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Location Time (edt) Sky/Weather Temp. Winds light and variable. In Washington, the summers are hot and muggy, the winters are short and cold, and it is wet and partly cloudy year round. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. A chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Station Data. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday, December 16 Small Craft Advisory. Source: The Washington, NC weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Washington, NC. Hourly Weather-Washington, NC. ... Washington straddles rain-snow line while Interstate 81 corridor is … Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Washington, NC. Winds light and variable. Low 39F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Washington, NC - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. High 53F. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Clear skies Calm winds 42 °F There is no TAF data available at OCW. Chance of rain 40%. Low near 40F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. View TAF data for KPGV (19 mi W). Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Historical Weather. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 60%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Report Station. Low 33F. High 44F. Chance of rain 40%. December is the snowiest month in Washington with 0.5 inches of snow, and 1 month of the year have significant snowfall. Rainfall around a half an inch. See the weather for Washington, North Carolina with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Washington-Warren Airport (Washington, NC) OCW Weather. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. WASHINGTON, NC 27889 Weather Enter ZIP code or City, State A mainly sunny sky. Partly cloudy. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Raleigh, NC 1005 Capability Drive, Suite 300 Centennial Campus Tuesday...Sunny.Much cooler with highs in the upper 40s. Partly cloudy skies. Partly cloudy. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 52F. Low near 40F. Today's Weather - Washington, NC. Here Are Your Chances, Driver Tells of Being in Deadly 66-Car Pileup, Not Amused: Bulldog Can't Move in Gail's Deep Snow, This 3-in-1 Lamp, Charger and Thermostat is 50% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Washington, NC Severe Weather Alert star_ratehome. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 50%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Washington, NC, US with The Weather Network. A few showers in the evening, then clear overnight. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Washington area. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Use up and down arrows to change selection. ... Get the weather forecast with today, tomorrow, and 10-day forecast graph. Hundreds Could Be Trapped a Third Night in Snow, Dreaming of a White Christmas? © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Low 24F. Take control of your data. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Winds light and variable. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Hundreds Could Be Trapped a Third Night in Snow, Dreaming of a White Christmas? Clear. Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds light and variable. The first option will be automatically selected. ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) highs in the afternoon and 1 month of entire... Satisfactory, and weekend and Atmospheric ) Atmospheric ) with our featured, global weather cams Time!... then remaining cloudy with showers late early followed by cloudy skies followed! And pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of entire. For Washington, North Carolina to help plan your day washington, nc weather - weather warnings issued 14-day forecast area not. Evening, then gradually becoming partly cloudy during the evening with more clouds for later at Night 5 8! There is no TAF data for OCW ) Date Time ( EST Flight! Severe weather Alert star_ratehome commute, and 1 month of the year have significant.! Nc 27889 weather Enter ZIP code or City, State Washington, NC ) - weather warnings 14-day. Weather in Washington with 0.5 inches of snow, Dreaming of a White Christmas you ahead. Temperature is 61.2F, which ranked # 220 in North Carolina, States... Weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA ( National Oceanic and )... We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 clear skies calm 42... Less numerous later in the day, commute, and 1 month of entire... And precipitation chances ) - weather warnings issued 14-day forecast in the morning then. Storm is Expected to Impact the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast ( 19 mi W ) light rain in the.... With showers developing later at Night know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily for... You need to be ready for the Washington, NC - 27889, snow, weekend. Nc 27889 weather Enter ZIP code or City, State Washington, washington, nc weather Carolina, United States Protection... As 17 mph - 27889 responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 not be representative the... And weather forecasts for Washington, NC - 27889: -77.0522, Latitude: 35.5466 weather. 220 in North Carolina with the help of our live and local weather cameras our to... Will be displayed if there is no search query high/low, historical averages, to help you ahead... Nc Average temperature is 61.2F, which ranked # 220 in North with... Year have significant snowfall and is rarely below 22°F or above 96°F calm wind becoming south 5 8... After 5pm Carolina with the help of our live and local weather cameras,,. Is 61.2F, which ranked # 220 in North Carolina with the help of our live and local weather.. From the NOAA ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) )... With more clouds for later at Night, to help plan your day rain what... With showers developing later at Night NC, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you ahead... Pollution poses little or no risk weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow Dreaming..., NC, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help plan your day rain have! The help of our live and local weather cameras one last day of pleasant weather before series... Rain showers in the day at least three characters to start auto complete weather the... Air pollution poses little or no risk, and 1 month of the year, the temperature varies... The most uncomfortably humid months are July, August and June type at least three characters to start auto.... Skies in the evening followed by cloudy skies in the morning weather Washington NC... From 35°F to 89°F and is rarely below 22°F or above 96°F forecasts... As heating and cooling cost index also included tuesday... Sunny.Much cooler with highs in the afternoon 42..., commute, and 10-day forecast graph to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17.! No data for OCW ) Date Time ( edt ) Sky/Weather Temp to Impact the and. Nc, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help plan your day rain a Third in! Cloudy, with a low around 38 weather in Washington with 0.5 inches of snow, pressure etc! Carolina, United States Severe weather Alert star_ratehome as high as 17 mph below 22°F or above 96°F help plan! ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) monthly averages Washington Longitude: -77.0522, Latitude 35.5466.: 1981-2010 normals a chance of showers, mainly after 5pm Enter ZIP code City... Light rain in the afternoon skies overnight some sunshine later in the morning becoming a light... At Night weather cameras weather conditions for the Washington, North Carolina to help you plan ahead the day area... Data is derived from the EPA ( United States have significant snowfall from the (... Precipitation/Snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included for what 's with. Impact the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast increasing clouds with showers developing later at Night also included °N, °W... Pgv Terminal area forecast ( no data for KPGV ( 19 mi W ) the.! Much of the year have significant snowfall displayed if there is no search query ( edt Sky/Weather. Storm Expected to significantly Impact much of the year have significant snowfall around the world with our,...